Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The You to the Tube


Every now and then I come across a funny or interesting video on YouTube.

Most of the time I hear about them from my younger brother, on twitter, or randomly on websites.

Now one thing I like to watch and follow on Youtube are Vlogs such as Shay Carl and the Shaytards, KassemG, iJustine, and KevJumba.

I've never Vlogged before, but they make it seem like a lot of fun, and I'm thinking about trying it out sometime.

Anyways, my brother this week has been talking about this video where a goat yells like a man.

I thought to myself, "how can a goat yell like a man?" and I didn't think it would be funny at all.

Boy, was I wrong.

I ended up watching it for the first time last night thinking it was going to be stupid like some of the other things he's shown me, but all I could do is cry, roll on the floor, and laugh.

I've watched it about 8 times in the past 2 days and I have to say it's my favorite video on YouTube right now, but honestly this is something everyone has to see.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you thought of this video.

Link is right here: Goat Yells Like A Man

No comments:

Post a Comment