Sunday, June 13, 2010

Clothing-- Sending secret messages?

Have you ever noticed secret messages in your clothing?

If not, its maybe time to look.

I've been wearing jeans a lot lately and have never really cared about what they looked like on the inside.

If I really payed attention, I would have noticed these secret messages a long time ago.

A couple months ago I went down to the states to go shopping.

I went to Lucky Brand Jeans, which has some great looking and great fitting jeans and bought 2 pairs.

When you try jeans on at the store, all you care about is what they look like on your body, but after wearing them for a long time, you should notice what they have inside them.

These are the items of clothing that I've found "secret messages" in so far:

1. Lucky Brand Jeans- On the zipper as you zip up your jeans it says "LUCKY YOU."

2. My other jeans- On the wash label at the bottom it says "GOD LOVES YOU"

I'll be on the look out for more. Leave me a comment with ones that you've found.








No comments:

Post a Comment