Wednesday, June 2, 2010

TOMS Shoes-- One for One


About a month ago, I came across these really great shoes.

They were cute, colorful, comfy, and they had arch support which I really needed.

When I went into the store I was told that if I purchased a pair of these shoes, a child or person without a pair in a 3rd world country would get a pair as well.

I thought to myself, "That is such a great idea, buying something and giving something at the same time, who wouldn't want to support this cause?"

I'm a person who donates to charity frequently, and I love to help others in need.

I think everyone should buy a pair of TOMS shoes and wear them proudly, knowing that they're helping children, teenagers, and families who don't have any.

Think about going barefoot around your city. What lurks on the sidewalk and the roads, what you wouldn't want your skin to touch.

Now imagine being in the third world country where the ground, and roads are ten times as bad as what we have outside.

Now stop, and think.

Buy a pair of TOMS today to help out a great cause.


No comments:

Post a Comment