Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tweet, tweet, Twitter


Twitter, the most popular social networking site made popular by the one and only Ashton Kutcher.

A hundred and forty character updates sent all over the inter-web and celebrities galore.

After days, weeks, months, and even a year of despising Twitter, I've given in to the Twitter Community.

Although, I have to say at 19 year of age I'm not really into all the social networking sites.

Facebook- has too many privacy issues, Myspace- takes forever to edit your profile, Bebo- what the heck is Bebo, and Twitter- well I have to say isn't so welcoming.

After 4 days of signing up and tweeting I only have 2 followers. TWO! I thought I was a lot more interesting, even my YouTube has more subscribers than I have followers.

Obviously I'm no Ellen Degeneres, or Demi Lovato, but hey! I'm interesting as well.

I'll have you know that I am a singer/songwriter, a journalism student, a guitar player, an adventurist, and a great person.

But, no. That's obviously not interesting enough.

Besides the lack of followers, I think my Twitter page is beyond awesome.

I've designed my page to the style, colours, and background I want, and its all MINE!

I can follow all my favorite celebrities, and friends, and you get the feeling like you're in the loop.

Tweet, tweet, goes the twitter bird. I guess I'm left without any more words.


1 comment:

  1. Gotta say I like the background, although that's technically not yours! tsk tsk.

    ReplyDelete